Sang Real
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sang Real

Welcome to the forum of Sang Real within the realm of Scarshield Legion!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ctious bloodwalker application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ctious bloodwalker application Empty
PostSubject: Ctious bloodwalker application   Ctious bloodwalker application Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23 2011, 12:49

Name: Ctious bloodwalker

Class: Blood knight (paladin)

Race: Sin'dorei

level: 60

Level: Currently Ctious bloodwalker is a young blood knight who is trying to find a way in life, he recently had his heart broken by a young girl and thinks he should do something with his life. He tends not to talk about his childhood often due the sadness he had during his childhood. He is a very loyal blood knight and dedicated to who ever he serves.

I heard of the guild and forum from a friend in sang real and it sounded like real fun role playing.

What i expect from the guild is some good rp, i feel power rp is a no and overpowerd rp is a no unless something that nobody can escape from is happening, i would also be pleasured to teach new role players how to role play Smile.

Last edited by Ctious bloodwalker on Tue Jan 25 2011, 21:41; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Syreli
Knight-General
Syreli

PostSubject: Re: Ctious bloodwalker application   Ctious bloodwalker application Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23 2011, 20:02

Hello, thanks for your application. There are however a few things in your story that doesn't work lorewise, if you would be willing to adjust we might be able to work something out.

First of all I'm assuming you're using human years when saying you left as a 10 year old? Elven is prefered which would be closer to 30-40 or so.
Also if your character is of a reasonable age to join the Sang Real that would mean you fled 40-60 years ago or more, which would first of all have made you not present for when the high elves turned blood elf. Meaning you wouldn't have been a Blood elf, and orcs would've behaved hostile, as they haven't allied with the Blood Elves before very recent and always been hostile towards High elves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ctious bloodwalker application   Ctious bloodwalker application Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23 2011, 21:27

Thank you for your help i have alterred my application to fit the lore of the blood elfs an so i can fit in sang real:)
Back to top Go down
Syreli
Knight-General
Syreli

PostSubject: Re: Ctious bloodwalker application   Ctious bloodwalker application Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23 2011, 23:36

To be honest there are more problems. The scourge weren't in Quel'Thalas 40 years ago, and the High Elves (now Blood Elves) Didn't leave Quel'Thalas before after the Scourge invasion which didn't happen before something like 15 years ago.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ctious bloodwalker application   Ctious bloodwalker application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24 2011, 17:00

Ok im new to blood elf rp and lore so i am ready to learn Smile i will alter my application to fit what you have commeted
Back to top Go down
Syreli
Knight-General
Syreli

PostSubject: Re: Ctious bloodwalker application   Ctious bloodwalker application Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25 2011, 20:35

I'll give you an RP interview as soon as possible, if you pass it you'll be accepted =)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ctious bloodwalker application   Ctious bloodwalker application Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25 2011, 20:42

ok Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ctious bloodwalker application   Ctious bloodwalker application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ctious bloodwalker application
Page 1 of 1