Sang Real
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sang Real

Welcome to the forum of Sang Real within the realm of Scarshield Legion!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kellunai Blazeflight

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Kellunai Blazeflight Empty
PostSubject: Kellunai Blazeflight   Kellunai Blazeflight Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06 2011, 12:50

Name: Kellunai Blazeflight
Class: Mage
Race: Sin'Dorei
Level: 12 (Still levelling)

Short Biography: Kellunai is a typical young magister, from the outlying villages that existed before the scourge attacked. Usually an extremely laid-back person as well as a little eccentric, he was sent to the Magisters in Silvermoon for training, though finally being expelled from the dormitories for pulling practical jokes on the others, most notably his instructor, Magister Elrodan for using students as examples for polymorphing, and "borrowing" a spellbreaker friends' armour and calling himself an "Arcane Warrior". Despite his attitude and tendency to make jokes, when the time calls for him to behave seriously, the personality change is remarkable as he focuses solely on whatever requires his attention.

How you heard of the guild forum : Our dear Benjamin told me, when Bluyth was in the guild <3
Back to top Go down
Alliandra Deathseeker
Knight-General

PostSubject: Re: Kellunai Blazeflight   Kellunai Blazeflight Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06 2011, 23:12

Alliandra: I do approve of this one. He seems...talented enough.
Back to top Go down
Turidas_Bloodsorrow
Blood Lord
Turidas_Bloodsorrow

PostSubject: Re: Kellunai Blazeflight   Kellunai Blazeflight Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08 2011, 18:10

That felt like a rather random message, Alli. *nods*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kellunai Blazeflight   Kellunai Blazeflight Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08 2011, 18:19

I approve of this application, though the minimum level for the guild is twenty, so please level up so I can welcome you into the spellwielder section of the guild!

When you reach said level, mail me in WoW so I can plan a meeting for you. (or just whisper me)

Also, my ingame name is Kazika. It's not "Anil". Just telling Smile

Last edited by ANIL on Wed Jun 08 2011, 18:24; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to add correct name QQ)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kellunai Blazeflight   Kellunai Blazeflight Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13 2011, 23:29

Xai, I know who you are :L +++ I'll get back to levelling when my comp stops acting up again o.o
Back to top Go down
Cássienne
Knight-General
Cássienne

PostSubject: Re: Kellunai Blazeflight   Kellunai Blazeflight Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14 2011, 18:42

If I get back before you do, I am taking this Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ekusas
Knight-General
Ekusas

PostSubject: Re: Kellunai Blazeflight   Kellunai Blazeflight Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15 2011, 15:10

When do you come back Cleo?
Back to top Go down
Cássienne
Knight-General
Cássienne

PostSubject: Re: Kellunai Blazeflight   Kellunai Blazeflight Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19 2011, 13:35

28th(:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kellunai Blazeflight   Kellunai Blazeflight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kellunai Blazeflight
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sang Real :: The Common Hall :: Applications-
Jump to: