Sang Real
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sang Real

Welcome to the forum of Sang Real within the realm of Scarshield Legion!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gwenderlin's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gwenderlin
Knight
Gwenderlin

Gwenderlin's Application Empty
PostSubject: Gwenderlin's Application   Gwenderlin's Application Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07 2011, 11:37

Name: Gwenderlin Songstream

Class: Preist

Race:Blood Elf

Level: 83

Short Biography: Gwenderlin is a Short Elven lady that has one green eye and one blue eye. She was being used by others and grown tired of it leaving the old House of Sylvanas, grown tired of useing her gifts to torture prisoners and breaking into thier minds to get information. She has been away exploring lands for some times with her partner though he still explores the lands on holiday as she returns early. She is usually pale and can usually be found with her head in a book as she studies as much as she can. She seeks to gain more knowledge in the Holy light once again though she still leans to using her shadowy gifts also.

How you heard of the guild forum : was asked to make an application from sending request in game by Turidas

Back to top Go down
Cássienne
Knight-General
Cássienne

PostSubject: Re: Gwenderlin's Application   Gwenderlin's Application Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07 2011, 21:45

Hi Gwenderlin Smile
Could you just give me a whisp or something as I can't seem to locate you within WoW.. >_>
(ctrl + alt + a ;3 )

Thank you!
More details ASAP, when I can talk to you.
Back to top Go down
Gwenderlin
Knight
Gwenderlin

PostSubject: Re: Gwenderlin's Application   Gwenderlin's Application Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09 2011, 16:00

sure, I have been looking for ya but when ever I am on I don't seem to find ya online or anyone but i'll keep looking hehe, my char's name is Gwéndérliné had to put the és in because seems that some one had gwenderline heh but hopefully soon will find ya Smile

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gwenderlin's Application   Gwenderlin's Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gwenderlin's Application
Page 1 of 1