Sang Real
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sang Real

Welcome to the forum of Sang Real within the realm of Scarshield Legion!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tales of the Echo Isles

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Turidas_Bloodsorrow
Blood Lord
Turidas_Bloodsorrow

Tales of the Echo Isles Empty
PostSubject: Tales of the Echo Isles   Tales of the Echo Isles Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26 2012, 07:05

Zul'Ros wrote:
"Wisdom of the past is what guides is into the future."

The month is at an end, and now it's the best time to take a break from your daily routine, look back and think of the days to come. The Heritage of Zandalar welcomes you to join our campfire at the Echo Isles, share a drink, and maybe some stories.

This will be a monthly storytelling event (much like what AO did in Brill back in the days), taking place on every month's last day, at 20:00 server time. Yes, you can absolutely come just to listen — I have quite a few stories... err... stored (lame pun is lame) in case no one volunteers, and generally it should get better as people get used to the idea.

I also need someone from the ally side to check the Conversation option. If everything goes well, you won't even have to roll a Horde alt to fully attend. Unless some of the guests try to slaughter each other, of course.

Ask questions and leave your feedback here or @ http://heritage.mirbb.com/t9-tales-of-the-echo-isles

Hope to see you there people!
Back to top Go down
Kei_Brightwing
Watcher
Kei_Brightwing

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Echo Isles   Tales of the Echo Isles Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26 2012, 12:58

Rawr, awesome! I'm going to attend that!
Back to top Go down
Vidalra
Knight-General
Vidalra

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Echo Isles   Tales of the Echo Isles Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27 2012, 18:55

If I come, it might be on ye olde troll:P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Echo Isles   Tales of the Echo Isles Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tales of the Echo Isles
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sang Real :: The Common Hall :: The Bazaar-
Jump to: