Sang Real

Welcome to the forum of Sang Real within the realm of Scarshield Legion!

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Rasputin Marvera Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
suikodan
Recruit

PostSubject: Rasputin Marvera Application   Thu Mar 28 2013, 18:49

Name:Rasputin Marvera (nickname: suikodan-he got in a bit of trouble, needed a new identity for a bit.)
Class: Blood knight.
Race: Blood elf
Level: 20
Rasputin Marver is a top-heavy blood elf who always carries himself proudly...when he's sober, so never. He wears whatever isn't covered in his own sick. He is never seen without a bottle of some beverage, whether in battle or not. Whenever he walks it is often either a tipsy misstep or a drunken stagger, but has the strange ability to sober himslef up in seconds. He has been searching for something he can use his skills for, and hopes to get the best out of anything.
I heard about the guild forum after working with the child eater (yes Turidas, it's me Laughing ) on one of my other characters. I gained a brilliant idea for a good challenge to my veteran RP skills and decided 'why not'.
I expect friendship from this guild, firstly. After that, anything goes (except slander and hugs), though I do enjoy a good roleplay session or 20.

Last edited by suikodan on Thu Mar 28 2013, 19:46; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Wanted to add something and change some others, nothing major.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Syreli
Knight-General

PostSubject: Re: Rasputin Marvera Application   Sun Mar 31 2013, 17:16

Hello, thank you for your application. I'll try get around to give you a whisper tomorrow or sometime this week. Is there any main character you can be reached, when not on suikodan? And is that the in game name?

Anyway, can't see anything wrong RPwise, though I must warn you, unless he's able to sober up and stay sober, he probably would not be allowed in
Back to top Go down
View user profile
suikodan
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Rasputin Marvera Application   Mon Apr 01 2013, 00:20

Yes, that is his in game name and a good character to catch me on is Koromal. Finally, Rasputin will be able to be and stay sober in times of need, otherwise he wouldn't be trying to apply for a job that requires vigilance. Also, I won't be able to be online for 2-3 days as I have a few personal things that need attending whilst I have the time. Another thing, thank you for replying to my post, I normally get ignored on other forums, so getting a reply is a god send Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Turidas_Bloodsorrow
Blood Lord

PostSubject: Re: Rasputin Marvera Application   Mon Apr 01 2013, 03:14

*Whispers* Took her 3-4 days to reply, she's been a bit busy, otherwise we try to provide day 1 services...!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh, hello there. I will stay behind, to gaze at the sun.
The sun is a wondrous body. Like a magnificent father!
If only I could be so grossly incandescent!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://benjimyth.atw.hu/
Syreli
Knight-General

PostSubject: Re: Rasputin Marvera Application   Mon Apr 15 2013, 23:33

Haven't forgot about your application, but haven't caught you online. Next time you're on, try send a message to me, if I'm not around, I'm sure you can nag me on through Turidas
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rasputin Marvera Application   

Back to top Go down

Rasputin Marvera Application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1