Sang Real
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sang Real

Welcome to the forum of Sang Real within the realm of Scarshield Legion!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application for Sihoa Nibeneth

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sihoa
Knight

Application for Sihoa Nibeneth Empty
PostSubject: Application for Sihoa Nibeneth   Application for Sihoa Nibeneth Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29 2013, 22:42

Name: Sihoa Nibeneth
Class: Battle Healer/Blood knight
Race: Blood Elf
Level: 90 (89 3/4 at the time of writing))

Short Biography: Sihoa was born in Silvermoon, her early years spent training with the Farstriders. She didn't show any great potential. During the second war when the horde assaults the southern forests of Quel'Thalas she is one of the soldiers sent down to aid i the defense. After the horde marches westwards she join a division sent to aid the alliance in chasing the horde army towards the capital of Lordaeron. After the battle she remained in the city to aid in the rebuilding. After that she stayed as a guard for the Elven Ambassador. When Arthas returned from Northrend Sihoa was luckily away in Hearthglen on a diplomatic mission. After the news of Arthas reached her, she traveled east hoping to get home as soon as possible. On the way she heard rumours that prince Kael'thas was gathering elves so she turned south to join him. She reached him along with the news of Silvermoons fall. She joined Kael'thas's army and followed him all the way to Outland. There she eventually joined the Scryers and through them returned to Silvermoon in time to join the assault on Northrend. She was in Silvermoon when the Cataclysm struck. She spent the next two years travelling around Kalimdor and the Eastern Kingdoms aiding people in need aswell as aiding the Horde in battle when she could. When news reached her of the pandaren and their lands she joined the horde assault.

How you heard of the guild forum : Seen you guys around and have been considering the join you for quite a while so i looked around for the forum til I found it

What you expect from the guild : A nice place to Roleplay and meet nice people.
Back to top Go down
Turidas_Bloodsorrow
Blood Lord
Turidas_Bloodsorrow

Application for Sihoa Nibeneth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application for Sihoa Nibeneth   Application for Sihoa Nibeneth Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30 2013, 01:51

Good evening!

I've read through your post, and sometime soon I hope I'll be able to contact you and do a short interview IC-wise and you'll be aboard the Sang Real ship!
Back to top Go down

Application for Sihoa Nibeneth
Page 1 of 1