Sang Real
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sang Real

Welcome to the forum of Sang Real within the realm of Scarshield Legion!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leonmitchell Downstar Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Leonmitchell Downstar Application Empty
PostSubject: Leonmitchell Downstar Application   Leonmitchell Downstar Application Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10 2015, 22:38

Hello , I want to join this guild because she's very attractive and I love the Lore of blood Elves.

Name:Leonmitchell Downstar
Class: Blood Knght
Race: Blood Elve
Level: 20

Short Biography:
Leon borned in the villages of Downstar.
She was destinated to become a Magistrix but she decided to follow the voice of light . She became a apprentice of her mentor, Lady Liadrin . She survived after the scourge invasion and became like her mentor a Blood Knight . Now she serve the Horde and travel around all Azeroth to show to all ,the Power and The Glory of the Sin'Dorei.

How you heard of the guild forum : I searched in Internet a Guil who role playing blood elve .

What you expect from the guild :I want to play with good humor and fun. I want to rp blood elve with the others Smile
Back to top Go down
Turidas_Bloodsorrow
Blood Lord
Turidas_Bloodsorrow

PostSubject: Re: Leonmitchell Downstar Application   Leonmitchell Downstar Application Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11 2015, 17:14

Good evening, Leonmitchell!

I've noticed, that you have already joined a different guild, before we managed to contact you about some things that needed some questioning. Thank you for the application either way and best of luck out there!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leonmitchell Downstar Application   Leonmitchell Downstar Application Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11 2015, 21:04

Sorry ! A friend propose me to come in her guild .
But thank you to respond to my Application Smile
See you in game !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leonmitchell Downstar Application   Leonmitchell Downstar Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leonmitchell Downstar Application
Page 1 of 1