Sang Real
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sang Real

Welcome to the forum of Sang Real within the realm of Scarshield Legion!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Revelen's application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Revelen
Recruit

Revelen's application Empty
PostSubject: Revelen's application   Revelen's application Icon_minitimeFri Jul 14 2017, 21:29

Hey guys! I'm a long time Sin'dorei Roleplayer, and even longer Arena PvP nutjob. Got a new account and I'm currently leveling my main. I'll buy Legion as I hit 100.

Name: Revelen
Class: Blood Knight(Paladin)
Race: Sin'Dorei
Level: 79 (Currently leveling. This is, and will be my main character for as long as I'm subscribed)

Short Biography:
 Blood, War, Betrayals, crazy ex-girlfriends, Revelen has seen it all. With his title of higher stature stripped, most loved ones and friends either dead or missing, he found nothing anger within and unleashed it as he saw fit. Yet, many years have passed, and now he's just... bored. No more fire to drive him, he simply spends most of his days casually drinking and being a nuisance - until he's forced into doing... well, anything really.
 With back straight, tall and wide, always flashing a smug smirk and unnaturally proud of his bright white strands, you'll probably find him wandering about with a book in hand.

How you heard of the guild forum :
Ingame description for the guild recruitment... thingy.

What you expect from the guild :
Just activity and availability. I don't power level, and sometimes, I just wanna do some casual RP (because its fun). I'll be very active until Uni starts again, so looking for a cool place to fit my Blood Elf in!
Edit: Also, if any events occur, I'd gladly join in on the fun!
Back to top Go down
Turidas_Bloodsorrow
Blood Lord
Turidas_Bloodsorrow

PostSubject: Re: Revelen's application   Revelen's application Icon_minitimeFri Jul 14 2017, 22:35

Hey there, Revelen!

Reading through the biography, everything seems to be working well enough! Since Korzak isn't available in-game for a while, I can handle the invitation personally. Just poke me either here or in-game if you spot me for a time you think would be best for an interview to have you join the guild!
Back to top Go down
Revelen
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Revelen's application   Revelen's application Icon_minitimeFri Jul 14 2017, 22:44

Sent a PM to discuss things! Thanks for the quick response Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revelen's application   Revelen's application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Revelen's application
Page 1 of 1