Sang Real
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sang Real

Welcome to the forum of Sang Real within the realm of Scarshield Legion!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Parcifal application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Parcifal
Recruit

Parcifal application Empty
PostSubject: Parcifal application   Parcifal application Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28 2016, 08:12

First of all, Hello! nice to meet you, members of Scarchield RP community.

Name:Parcifal
Class: Death Knight
Race: High Elf
Level: 65

Short Biography: Parcifal was a proud member of the Alliance, up until the Scourge invasion of the Northern Kingdoms. It is not clearn (not even to himself) how things ended, but he was later raised as a Death Knight. During his time as pawn of the Lich King, his hands got bloodied. he participated in many attacks and murders on the livings. Human, Dwarves, Elves, Members of the Horde...
His first step to redemption was getting back his freedom and humanity. Now he decided to side with those he consider outcasts; the Forsaken and more important, his own people, the Elves.
He has much to learn and to adapt to, many things have changed since his induction into the Death Knight Order.
His ties to the Alliance are still strong, as he has fought for it for years, and was redeemed thanks to the actions of Humans. But his duty is now to his broken people ( as he see them) and his broken homeland.
Considering his background he is keen on crusading in Northrend whenever possible, but his first focus is cleansing Blood Elves and Forsaken lands.

How you heard of the guild forum : By browsing the guilds list in game, I found a roleplay guild that focus on one race only. that caught my interest. Also, as I do like the Northern kingdoms, playing an Elf within the Horde has more appeal, as a roleplayer.

What you expect from the guild :
Excpect is a strong word. I do hope some players will be online during my playtime. I currently live in China so I may have issues to join each and every roleplay event set at common European time. I hope this will not bother my guildmates too much ( it will bother me to no end as I'd like to be there for more than tavern RP only). I'll do my best to bring something to the guild, and in return I hope I can bring my experience to you guys.

As a conclusion, I'd like to be part of Sang Real, and if my application is not accepted, I hope you'll accept to meet me IG and roleplay as an outsider. no hard feelings haha!
Back to top Go down
Korzak_Silverbrook
Grand Master
Korzak_Silverbrook

PostSubject: Re: Parcifal application   Parcifal application Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28 2016, 14:19

Greetings,
I have read your application and would like to arrange an IC interview. I'll try to contact you in-game as soon as possible, but if not, you can let me know when you'll be available here.
Back to top Go down
Parcifal
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Parcifal application   Parcifal application Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28 2016, 14:39

Hi! thanks for your answer! I am online almost everyday, so we should have no issue to meet IG. I live at UTC +8h.
Regards,
Francois/ Franck (the man behind Parcifal)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Parcifal application   Parcifal application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Parcifal application
Page 1 of 1