Sang Real
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sang Real

Welcome to the forum of Sang Real within the realm of Scarshield Legion!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kei Brightwing - application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kei_Brightwing
Watcher
Kei_Brightwing

Kei Brightwing - application Empty
PostSubject: Kei Brightwing - application   Kei Brightwing - application Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17 2008, 23:36

Name: Kei Brightwing
Class: Hunter
Race: Blood elf, duh!
Level: 70 for ages...

Short Biography: Born an unwanted daughter of Halduron Brightwing, Kei was forced to fend for herself from the earliest days of her life. Choosing solitary life in the Eversong Woods she quickly discovered the fleet-footed Farstriders patrolling the forest. To throw off suspicions of people living in the vicinity she pretended to be one of the Ranger Corps and escaped with it for several years until she's been found by Sylvanas Windrunner. Following this Kei was oficially drafted into the Farstriders and quickly advanced through the ranks. Losing her mother during the incursion of the Scourge into Quel'thalas she pledged herself to the protection of her people and she established Sang Real to achieve this very goal.

Following the death of her closest friend who succumbed to an ancient demonic plague she disbanded Sang Real and realised that Azeroth would never be safe if the Burning Legion were to be left unchecked and she drifted from army to army, battling the demon forces in the Outland for an extended period of time and claiming several important victories.

Accidentally bumping into someone wearing her coat of arms in Silvermoon City she decides to investigate.

How you heard of the guild forum: From Turidas's shameless advertising ^^

(This isn't a must.) What you expect from the guild: Money. ;-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kei Brightwing - application   Kei Brightwing - application Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20 2008, 23:25

I feel your intentions with the guild are bad as such I do not want you in the Guild you gold-digger!

But I don't get to decied Razz

ZB~
Back to top Go down
Kei_Brightwing
Watcher
Kei_Brightwing

PostSubject: Re: Kei Brightwing - application   Kei Brightwing - application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21 2008, 18:01

I'm not a gold digger, I'm a gold farmer -- I quit mining a long time ago.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kei Brightwing - application   Kei Brightwing - application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22 2008, 12:49

Much do you charge for 1000 gold? Razz

ZB~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kei Brightwing - application   Kei Brightwing - application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kei Brightwing - application
Page 1 of 1